I just wrote a list of things I want and probably will bock off sometime in the future. So I thought, why not share my greed and material happiness with the world?
- iMac. I’m sitting by my big as desk with my teeny tiny laptop and I just want something bigger and better and shiny and new. Heart-smilyface.
- Brimnes guest bed from Ikea. It’s the swede in me I’ll never be able to remove. This glories, while kind of boring furniture, will be turned into a cozy reading nest where I will spend all of my free time.
+ A super duper good mattress because I need to feel like a princess
+ Pillows until the end of the world. Big fluffy pillows!
- Books!!! Because I can’t get enough of them and I need all the books in my life. All of the books!!!
- A dog. Who doesn’t want a fluffy little animal who’s always happy to see you and will love you unconditionally? Woof!
- Ring light. Because (as stated before) I live in the cold and dark as fuck country of Sweden and there never seems to be enough daylight.
- Final Cut Pro X. Because my current Final cut Express has gone on a strike and I can’t seem to get it to cooperate with me.
- Small vlogging camera. Just because it’s easy to keep in my pocket and I’m not particularly found of the quality the iPhone produces.
As stated before, this is a magical wishlist and a very materialistic one. Not all of these things are going to come my way. But some of them might. I hope. *Holding my thumbs so hard*