1. Warm weather and minimum amount of rain- for obvious reasons.
2. Traveling. Like a lot. All over the place, to every corner of the world and then some. To be honest, there probably wont be much traveling done this summer. A few small things are planned but nothing major. But it’s called a wishlist for a reason, right? If it was up to me I would spend the next two months in the Caribbean, just enjoying life with a drink in one hand and a camera in the other. A girl can dream.
3. Roadtrip. Yep, that’s right! Isn’t that the same thing as traveling, you might ask? Nuh uh! Roadtriping is it’s own beast and at least once during summer I want to cramp into a car with a few friends or family and hit the roads. It’s the best thing when the entire car sings along to I Won’t Say I’m In Love from the Hercules soundtrack. Just make sure the car has air con!
4. A Tan. I wish my skin could get the color of chocolate cream but to no avail. It always turns out one out of two ways. Either I’m a good girl and uses sun protection and ends up as white as the tiles in the pool. The only way people can see me is because of my bathing suit. Or I crash and burn and resembles a pig more than a human being and ends up spends the evenings/nights complaining about my sore skin and curse my genes. On the positive, I never have to worry about changing my makeup during summer. Either I have the same skin tone all year around or my skin hurts too much to put makeup on. Yeah! Take that genes!
5. Drinks. All the drinks, come to me! Summer is the season to take advantage of the (hopefully) nice weather and gather a few friends and have a drink (or two) outside. Either at a bar or why not take it to the beach or a nice summer field. I probably would go for the bar because the less work I have to do the better I feel. Just hand me the drinks and I promise I will enjoy them with a smile. 😀
That’s the end of my wishlist for this summer. A few of them will come true and some of them won’t. But that’s life. You can’t get everything you wish for but you can damn well try!
What would be on your summer wishlist and are any of them coming true?