Hello 2016! 😀
It’s a new year and I’m here to embrace it like a new friend. I have a good feeling about 2016 and I think it’s going to be an absolutely amazing year with a lot of changes, challenges and new exciting experiences.
On the blog/vlog front I have made a schedule to make it easier for myself to keep up with my goals regarding updating and being an all over loving and active blogger.
So the schedule:
- Monday: Blogpost about something I find interesting. Will be random and without rules or structure. Starting the week as a rebel! Oh yeah!
- Tuesday: TravelTipsTuesday- A blogpost where I give tips and tricks or funny stories from my travels so far.
- Thursday: Youtube-video! Yay! Visual me talking to the world and all that jazz.
- Friday: Last Friday of every month I will do a monthly favorites. It can be about anything but whatever have rocked my boat that month will be talked about.
- Sunday: Weekly summaries about the good and the bad and everything in between.
That will be 4-5 updates a week and it’s a pretty hectic schedule considering I have work on top of that plus other commitments. But considering I have time to watch 9 TV-shows every week I should be able to find some time to spare.
In other exciting news, I’ve signed up for an online art course that starts the 1st of January and will be ongoing for the entire year with a lesson/week. I’m pretty excited about this but also nervous, I have never taken any kind of art class before and I’m very new to that whole scene so there’s definitely some shakes. But mostly excitement!
So far there’s only one trip planed. Me and my mum will spend a weekend in Dublin, Ireland. I have never been there before and neither has my mum so we will be two lost weirdos in a city with an accent I have trouble understanding. What can possibly go wrong? No but seriously, I’m very much looking forward to traveling with my mum and to experience Dublin and Ireland for the first time. I’m sure it will be amazing.
I’m really looking forward to this year and all it has to offer.
2016- Bring it on!