“It’s been 84 years…”
Well… not really.
I just realized I have this blog and figured I should probably do something with it.
No, that’s not true, this site has been a constant source of guilt and shame over the past couple of years. Mostly because I’m paying for it to exist while not doing anything with it. So, this is me doing something with it.
I’m not sure what that “something” entitles yet. It might just be me writing about my mundane life, to no ones interest. But if that’s the case, so be it.
What I’ve Been Up To
Not much, to be honest. But a few monumental things have taken place.
- I’ve attended two bachelorette parties and one wedding
- I’ve bought an apartment (still haven’t moved though)
- I’ve lost over 40 kg
- I’m well on my way to create a home library
And by future I mean this weekend. And boy do I have some grand plans for this weekend.
- Watch Eurovision Finals and judge everything and everyone
- Eat copious amount of chocolate
- Buy a new wardrobe
For now I think that’s enough of an reintroduction to my life. I’m sure I will overshare some aspect of my life sooner rather than later.
Thank you for reading this far. Drop a comment if you’d like, I would very much appreciate it.